TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKINGS OF AND ENTRANCE TO LOLLIPOPS CAFÉ (JJBT LTD)
We want all children to have a fun and great experience at Lollipops. We have some terms and conditions that not only protect us, but more important protect you and your children. Please familiarise yourself with the following:
1. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Lollipop’s do not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
2. Only children who are 8 years old and under may play on the Soft Play Frame.
3. The maximum number of children we can have in Lollipops at any one time is 42.
4. Children and adults should use the antibacterial hand gel provided at the entrance.
5. Leave any badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
6. Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, inform a member of staff. Shoes or appropriate footwear MUST be worn at all times when not using the Soft Play frame, this includes in the garden, toilets, entrance area and front patio. The hall floor is slippery when in socks.
7. Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
8. Play is restricted to 1.5 hours during peak times and 2 hours for an Exclusive Party.
9. Clothes should be tucked in at all times.
10. Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
11. Please do not play in front of the slide exits.
12. No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
13. It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
14. No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the Soft Play area.
15. It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre. Birthday candles are allowed, if supervised by Lollipops’ staff.
16. Children who are unwell should not enter the play area or venue. Please inform a staff member if your child has been unwell/sick.
17. Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
18. Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
19. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
20. In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible by a staff member. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
21. Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of on-going safety audits.
22. All damages to Lollipops property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
23. Nappy changing and the use of potties should be conducted in the baby changing area in the toilets. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
24. For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Lollipops may be consumed on the premises.
25. Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
26. The Lollipops team supervise the play equipment and help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience they are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Lollipops (JJBT Ltd) cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.
27. Lollipops Exclusive Party – Party organisers can arrive a maximum of 10 minutes before the party start time. Table confetti is not allowed. Please do not stick anything to the white walls. Speak to a staff member if you need to stick something up. Balloons are allowed, but should be brought with you on the day of the party. Please bring your own candles for the birthday cake. Lollipops have matches. Minimum £60 deposit on a party booking (non refundable). Lollipops Exclusive Party package covers up to 20 children for £185. A £7 per child supplement will apply for numbers above 20 children. Maximum number of children at a party is 40. The maximum number we can seat around the party table is 30 on mini chairs. Above 30, this will need to be a buffet set up. Final balance must be paid 30 days prior to party date. We must receive final numbers at least 7 days before your party. Cancellation policy – All parties are non refundable.
Corkage Rules for Exclusive Parties & Events
All adults (18+ years) wishing to consume alcohol during either an Exclusive Party or Event will have to sign to acknowledge our terms and conditions and rules of play upon entry to Lollipops. Customers are allowed to bring in and consume a maximum quantity of alcohol per Adult – up to 1.3 litres of 5% beer, or 500ml of 13% wine, or 375ml of 13% Prosecco or Champagne, or 660ml of Spirit & Mixer. If Customers have already consumed the maximum quantity of alcohol listed above then no further alcohol may be consumed. Customers need to disclose all alcohol on entry to the Lollipops Team, where these bottles will be labelled accordingly. Any alcohol being consumed in Lollipops which has not been disclosed and labelled will be confiscated and returned at the end of the Exclusive Party or Event. Alcohol can only be consumed if the Corkage is also purchased with a meal – i.e. sandwich, loaded potato skins, jacket potato, chicken wings or similar. All alcohol must be cosumed in plastic glasses which will be provided by Lollipops. Corkage Charges as follows: 330ml Beer £1.00, 440ml Beer £1.25, 660ml Beer £1.50, 187ml Wine or Prosecco £2.00, 375ml Wine or Prosecco £3.50, 750ml Wine or Prosecco £7.00, 750ml Champagne £10.00, 250ml Spirit & Mixer £2.00, 330ml Spirit & Mixer £3.00.